Thursday, December 17, 2009
I lost 23 pounds in 10 days. Thanks, Trimspa!
Thanks to having a baby, blood loss and breastfeeding, I've lost 23 pounds since Oliver's birth. I thought maybe I'd get a good 15 off but 23 is awesome. Only 19 more and I'll be at my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm sure I won't LOOK the same as I did before (my belly is sooo squishy now!) but I'm ok with that. It's a weird thing to say, but I feel like a mom, and have the battle wounds to show it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The squishy goes away... I promise... the squishy freaked me out at first cause I thought my body was ruined! But it went away with time... Just eat right, work out and you can have your old body back... I know everyone says a baby destroys your body... but only if you let it. I weighed 10 pounds less than my pre-preg weight within 4 months of my son's birth. :-)
ReplyDelete