Thursday, November 11, 2010

We've been busy!

We've been pretty busy the past few weeks!  I am late posting Oliver's 11-month update but will do that as soon as I can.  For now, here's some pics!

We've had some fun at Music class:

Oliver & Violet (socks taste good!)

Oliver loving on Leslie, Violet's mom

Hula hoops!

Stacey and Tyler (who we met at childbirth class last year!), and Nicole and Gemma are behind them

Daddy plated guitar during class!

We also discovered a new and super fun place called the Playground Gym where Oliver can roam around and have some fun:

Oliver and his buddy Tyler

Cute little butt

Oliver's favorite part of the gym

We watched Blazer games and wore cute clothes:



And then.... we got sick.  Well, Oliver got sick and then John got sick...  So I'm sure I'm next!  Poor buddy :(


So much snot.

1 comment:

  1. That last picture...oh my godddd! SO freaking cute, even though he is a sad panda.

    ReplyDelete