Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Oliver's first haircut
My dad and brother have been getting their hair cut at the Hollywood Barber Shop for years. I always thought if I had a boy, I'd take him there. Today was Oliver's big day! His hair is beautiful and he's got a ton of it– it's the first thing most people comment on when they see him. He has a double cowlick so more often than not, his little hair do' is all over the place, going every which way and pretty much a mess. (A CUTE mess, of course!) Anyway, with Steve & Bri's wedding coming up this weekend I figured it was time to get a little trim. Oliver sat in grandpa's lap and played with his toys (and a comb), and let Amantha cut his sweet little baby hair so beautifully. She collected his locks in an envelope (which will go into a keepsake box from Yia yia Irene), and even gave him a certificate for "graduating from babyhood". What a big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment