Friday, June 18, 2010
"Oliver, you're going to be an only child."
John and I have muttered this to each other and our darling son several times since he was born. Oliver is such a sweet, happy baby and more often than not is extremely good natured. But I tell ya... When he's upset, doesn't feel good or just when the stars and moon are out of alignment, WATCH OUT for this child. He wants the world to know his pain and shares the news by SCREAMING at the top of his lungs. It's so sad, and very difficult for John and I to feel so helpless. We do everything we can until something works, and by that time we're exhausted. It's easier to deal with when we've had good sleep, but Oliver hasn't been sleeping that great which makes his crying fits even harder. We've always said we wanted a big family, but it's days like this we can't help but think... What if we just settled with the one?? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment