Excited for Daddy from Lindsay Zogas on Vimeo.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Excited for Daddy
This morning I got my weekly email update from Providence about what to expect from the baby this week. It was all about the differences between mom & dad's style of parenting, and how babies respond differently to each parent. "When placed in front their mothers, researchers say, babies soften their faces and move their hands and feet in smooth cycles. With their fathers, however, their eyebrows go up, their mouths open in grins, and their legs and arms jump out as if they expect fun to begin!" This is definitely true for us– Oliver loves to cuddle with me and softly coos and smiles when prompted. Put him in John's arms and the boy shrieks (well, coos loudly!!) and kicks his legs in pure excitement. About 10 minutes after I read that email, I took this video of John changing Oliver's diaper as proof!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment