Friday, September 11, 2009

29 week photo


I took this picture at 5:30am, which is apparently my new wake up time! Baby Zogas has decided to go for a swim around 4:30 every morning and I can no longer sleep through it. It is SO weird to be sleeping on my side and to actually feel a bulge in my tummy! I always try to go back to sleep but sometimes his movements are just too powerful and they wake me up completely. I told a co-worker about this the other day, and she said when she was pregnant, her little girl would do the same thing around 3am. Once she was born, she always woke up at 3am on the dot. I'm curious to see if our little guy does the same!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that's very interesting! I'll be curious to see if he wakes up at the same time.

    ReplyDelete