John's mom and sister bought our stroller for my baby shower the weekend before last, and it was such a wonderful surprise! John and I love this thing. It's a jogging stroller but a little smaller which is perfect for me. I didn't realize just how short I was until we went stroller shopping! The BOB strollers are super popular right now, but as I mentioned several months ago, that thing was bigger than me. We were so excited after finding the CityMini and have been so anxious to get our hands on it. It was on back order but came in last week so we ventured out to Segal's over the weekend to pick it up. John LOVES putting things together so he immediately set it all up! Now all we need is the baby to put in it :)
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment