
Fast forward one hour and one nap later, Oliver woke up crying. This is never a good sign. He always wakes up happy, unless something is wrong. I changed his diaper, and he quietly laid on the changing pad. He usually grabs the toys on the mobile above his head, or scratches the walls with his hands (he LOVES that sound!), but he did nothing. I took his temp again, this time it was 100. We laid down on the couch, and for 2 hours he looked like this:

In and out of sleep, and just cuddly as can be. It breaks my heart seeing him like this! He is obviously in pain– it's either a cold, or he's teething. I gave him some Tylenol (the Target-brand, since the real stuff is still out of stock due to that horrible recall) so hopefully that helps break the fever (which just read 101– but then it was 100 again a minute later... I think I need an old-fashioned thermometer, these digital ones are confusing). I feel so helpless but know all I can do is just snuggle him and watch his temp. Does this happen EVERY time a new tooth comes in?! Man...
No comments:
Post a Comment