Ok, WOW... I REALLY have a baby in my belly! I now believe it. Just look at that picture... Although I did just eat so I think the belly is protruding a bit more than normal, but still. I think I'm finally starting to look pregnant, not like I just ate too much ice cream this summer :) And I definitely FEEL pregnant these days. I grunt every time I bend over, sit down or stand up, and I have to sit up after eating because I have trouble breathing with a full stomach. It's actually amusing so I'm keeping a good attitude about it all. For now anyway :) The best is that I feel the little guy kicking all the time. He gets his work out in the evening when I'm trying to fall asleep, but I don't mind (most of the time!) Last night, he went crazy when John turned on a classical music station on our portable radio and placed it near my belly. He was either moving to the music, or begging us to please turn it off! Either way, it was awesome for John and I to feel his kicks and punches over and over again.
Oh and for those that are curious, my belly button hasn't popped yet but it looks like it could any day now... It's very, very strange.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment