Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Peanut Shell sling

So yeah, it's a bit early to be purchasing baby items... But I couldn't pass this up! I have had my eye on this Peanut Shell sling ever since I bought one for a friend 2 years ago. I love the pattern and how funky it is! They aren't the cheapest slings out there, but this one was on sale. Hello, meant to be?! Yes. I bought it and I love it and I can't wait to get it and try it on and pretend to have a baby in it. Here's hoping our kid actually likes to be in a sling! I've read about lots of babies who don't. Maybe I'll just wear it around anyway if baby doesn't care for it :)

4 comments:

  1. Girl, you have to STOP! OMG, save baby things for us friends to buy you!!!!! If you buy yourself all the cool stuff there won't be anything left for us to give you at a very fun baby shower! Oh I can't WAIT! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS This sling is waaaaaay adorable, I love the colors and style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know but I just couldn't wait!!! What if it was GONE by the time I told someone I wanted it?! Haha, I act like this is a NEED, not a want :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, love that pattern! You're going to be such a stylish mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete